Monday 9 January 2012

Three-Year-Old Girl BEAT UP By Two-Year-Old Girl At Nursery

Nursery / Pre-school should be fun and happy for our child. But this little Katie Ann Guttridge  (age 3 - same age as my young daughter) was beaten by the 2 years old girl! She was left with three bite marks on her face, a damaged eye socket and scratches. So what the staff doing? Incident reports written by staff show she had attacked Katie three times before the latest onslaught. They are all (staff) understand this little girl has behavioural problems. She is out of control and they don’t seem able to cope. I still wonder why don't they tried to inform the 2 years old girl's parents and telling them that they can't controlled they child & did not accept her for the safety purpose of the other child? Now, look & see...

I don't want this happens to my child...poor little Katie. Luckily you are still alive my dear, the Nursery is sucks!!!


Source : widk.com

No comments:

Post a Comment