Tuesday 28 June 2011

Breast Milk Kills Cancer Cells?



 When I first read this article from New Idea Magazine (April 11, 2009), I was touched & very proud of this young mother "Georgia Browne" for trying so hard to do anything for her dad (her dad diagnosed with cancer). It's make me feel really proud of myself too, because I'm still breastfeed my daughter (aged 3).

 

 I had read one more article from www.suite101.com that mentioned breast milk contains digestive proteins, minerals, vitamins, hormones, antibodies, and stem cells that allow children to thrive and resist infection. These immune-building properties also make human milk a promising alternative medicine for adults with chronic diseases like cancer.

Did breast milk really helps improves the quality of life of Cancer patients? 
 It is unclear how human milk provides relief for cancer patients; since there is no studies have tested the ability of human milk to stimulate cancer cell apotheosis in human patients but many people are encouraged by these results and choose to use breast milk as an alternative to conventional cancer treatment. 
- by: Megan Doyle (April 27, 2009)-  
 

Why not we try to give our loves one, family, cousin and friends who diagnosed with cancer to try it? I was thinking that this idea & suggestion was great!

Read more at www.suite101.com : Use of Human Milk as Cancer Therapy by Megan Doyle (April 27, 2009) 


No comments:

Post a Comment